Residential Pool Service
A swimming pool can provide the perfect backyard oasis for you and your family. Pools are not only a great place to relax and spend time together but also provide a wonderful way to stay in shape while enjoying better health. LaGasse Pools and Service can help you enjoy your backyard oasis even more with our residential pool service. To do this, we’ll take care of your pool maintenance, pool cleaning, and even pool opening and closing. Consequently, your swimming pool will be ready to use whenever you want to use it.
OUR RESIDENTIAL POOL SERVICES
THE BENEFITS OF HIRING A PROFESSIONAL POOL SERVICE
Your pool should be a beautiful, clean, and safe place to spend time with your family. When you hire a professional pool service to maintain your pool, you’ll enjoy the benefits of a picture-perfect pool without dedicating your own free time to pool cleaning or care. LaGasse Pools and Service is ready to provide that professional pool service for your home’s pool!
- Proper pool care requires having the right tools for the job. We will bring everything that is needed to maintain your pool, including chemicals and tools. As a result, you won’t have to purchase or store these items at your home.
- Pool care involves more than simply keeping it clean and maintaining the pH balance of the water. We will also check for leaks or other pool damage. In addition, we will service the pool’s filter and plumbing equipment regularly. This will ensure that your pool is problem-free and safe at all times.
- Even simple pool maintenance takes time to complete properly. Also, pool maintenance must be performed diligently. When you hire a professional to handle your pool care needs, you can enjoy more free time for you and your family.
- Opening and closing your pool correctly are vital to the longevity and quality of your pool. We will ensure that your pool is ready for the cooler Florida winters or the hot summer/fall days. Our technicians can give you that feeling of assurance that your investment is protected at all times.
SIGNS YOU MAY HAVE A POOL LEAK
Pool leaks affect the water level and water quality in your swimming pool. In addition to residential pool service and pool cleaning, LaGasse Pools and Service also offers pool leak detection and pool repair. You can reach us at 1-866-LAGASSE or fill out the below form for a free estimate.
- Normal evaporation usually causes about 1/4” of water loss per day. If you notice the water level dropping faster than this rate, your pool may have a leak.
- Pool leaks can cause water to drain into the surrounding area. This may cause pool decking to crack, shift, or rot. It can also affect nearby landscaping.
- Also note that water loss affects the efficacy of your pool chemicals. A leak may cause algae to grow quickly after treatment or the water to make your skin/eyes irritated.